Thursday, April 26, 2018

Candidate Endorsement for Governor of New Mexico 2018



After much soul searching, thought, and careful study of the candidate’s positons on difference policies, I have made my decision of who to endorse for governor. I am not saying that the other candidates are bad but one has to come above all the other for the state primary. I find that I must pick the best candidate for the office of Governor. Our state needs a great governor. 

I choose Jeff Apodaca!


  1. I love his stand on education and his desire to protect the children of this state.
  2. I love his stand on investment in our state’s economy.
  3. I love his stand on protecting the environment through the usage of Green Energy.  

I find myself agreeing with his views on many issues. I can see that he is sincere about his positions on issues. I find that his wife Jackie will support him and work hard to promote his issues with the public. I love that he is accessible to the voters and has open free public events across the state. This is not a man bought out by corporations. He is not a pay-for-view candidate. 

He will make this state a great governor. He is an honest hardworking man of his word. He has the brains and the abilities to make New Mexico successful going forward. It is not normally my practice to endorse early. But in this case I feel the I can no lone listen to the requests of the other candidates. Some times after going through all the material and talking to all the candidates you just know what the right decision is for a race.