Thursday, May 10, 2018

Pat Davis for Congress


After much debate and deliberation with myself, I have decided to support Pat Davis for Congress. We need someone that cares about protecting our students from gun violent in the schools.

This is his reply about women's rights

"I signed the pledge to hire a staff with gender, lgbt and racial equity that matches New Mexico - the same way I hired at ProgressNow where we kept a majority minority staff for my entire tenure there I also support new rules that prohibit members from using public office funds to pay harassment settlements."

My daughter says it best Pat Davis is a real person rather then a politician. When I disagree with him rather then shut me out he talks out the issues so that we can come to an agreement. We may not always agree with each other on every topic completely but he has never lied to me or the public. He has never asked me to bury a story just because it might not look good for him. He is very good at responding to request from voters in his area and not making people wait for assistance on issues. I don't have a problem with the people who back him for election as well. I think Pat has worked hard to represent the core values of the Democratic Party.