Thursday, May 28, 2009

One of Congressman Martin Heinrich’s Gang

Joe Monahan appears to think that I am in a gang or to be more specific Congressman Martin Heinrich’s gang. Leave it to Joe to not know the story or to even get it straight from the start. It would appear that Joe does not know much when it comes to the Democratic Party and I know that he knows very little about me.

I did not need to ask for help or information from Congressman Heinrich or his staff when it comes to finding out information on Jon Barela. To be clear on the matter I and the Congressman or his staff did not even talk about the matter. All I had to do was just a little research. Maybe Joe should try that every once in awhile...Wonder what would happen if a full-time professional reporter stated to dig into Mr. Barela’s background. Something about where there is smoke something else follows.

I should be nice but I want honest elected official to represent this state and sometimes that means pointing out a person’s flaws in as nice a way as possible when they are considering a run for a public office. Just ask Congressman Martin Heinrich how hard I was on him when he decided to run for congress. The difference is that Martin went the extra mile to prove to me and the voting public that he was honest and sincere about being a great public servant for our state. I must admit that it took time for him to win me over but in the end I am glad he did because we now have a congressman that cares about the voting public in Congressional District One and I am more than happy to blog about his activities.

My advice to Joe Monahan is to get his right leaning fox news style views straight before he publishes a story that includes my name or my blog. Oh, and I also think Joe needs to learn how to play nice with female media people. I am not the first woman to find fault with his views.