Friday, May 8, 2009

Poor Joe :-(

I have to feel completely sorry for Joe Monahan because he feels so hated by all the other bloggers in this city. No one loves him except for Fox News and no one wants to see him blog. They are trying to take away all of his supporters so that he cannot afford to blog or so he said.

I still love to hate you Joe

You are my muse and you were the one person who inspired me to become a blogger. I could not disagree with you more on a daily bases then anyone else in the world. When the news is flat and no one has anything to say and I can’t think of anything to write about all I have to do is go to your blog and I have a ton of things to say. So thanks for inspiring me to answer all of those right leaning crazy things you put out with a female’s left leaning view point. The world would not be the same without you so you just keep fighting the good fight.