Monday, July 14, 2008

The New Yorker Cover

I don't know but I think it is kind of cute but the background has got to go because it is just totally uncool. They are doing their little fist thing. Michelle looks like someone from a terminator movie. I know that some people mistakenly think that Senator Obama is somehow not from this country but he is and I have seen the document to prove it. Who amoung us does not have a family member in our family tree who was from another country nevertheless we all think of ourselves as Americans. Michelle would most likely not be seen dead with that outdated hair style. The artist must like the eighties style of hair. I can see why Senator Obama would not be pleased by the picture with all of its little cuts to America but we should all lighten up a little because it was intended to be satirical. Where is everyones sense of humor. Maybe the artist was inspired because he was upset by the Senator's vote on the FISA bill.




I guess satirical is all in your view point. I wonder what McCain thinks of this cover?