Thursday, January 10, 2008

Governor Bill Richardson is back in New Mexico.

Just a few minutes ago Governor Bill Richardson pulled out of the race for president. First let me say you are very welcome, I enjoyed supporting you. I will be very happy to have our governor back in the state as I am sure others are happy as well. Governor Richardson made it clear that now that he is back that he will be supporting healthcare for all New Mexicans. He also showed his support for Congressman Tom Udall for Senator. Congressman Udall was the first person to speak before the governor made his announcement. I am sure that everyone joins me in saying welcome home big Bill. We are all glad to have you back.

Governor Richardson did not endorse any of the other candidates for president at this time. So now is the time for his supporters like me to revisit the other candidates and try once again to pick the best person for the job. I have got to say it will not be an easy job. Each candidate has their own strong points. The one thing that may help is that we can look forward to seeing the candidates here in New Mexico over the next few weeks. At this point I consider myself undecided.