Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Now there is only two left to vote for on next Tuesday.

Today Former Senator John Edwards pulled out of the race for President. Someone once asked me why I would not want to vote for Edwards. At the time, I was supporting Governor Bill Richardson for President. My answer was that I could not think of any reason not to support Former Senator Edwards. Senator Edwards is a good man and he supports all of the same issues that I support at present. The only real reason I was not supporting him was because I also knew that Governor Richardson is a good man, is very strong on the same issues and had a lot more experience. Early on before the Governor got into the race I had every intention to support Edwards for President. Former Senator Edwards will away be a great credit to our party. I hope which every candidate gets the nomination will find a place for him in his or her administration.

We are now faced with the choice of two candidates for President. Senator Obama and Senator Clinton will both be in our state over the next few days. I would like to find the time to see both candidates. No matter which candidate wins the nomination we must support our party's nominee for President. Our country can not cope with another four years under the Republicans. Both candidates offer skills that would only serve to help our country at this crucial time in history. I hope every registered democrat in New Mexico makes the time to vote for one of these outstanding candidates on February 5. To find your caucus site go to: http://www.bernalillodems.org/ or http://www.nmdemocrats.org/