Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Go Vote Today!

Whittier Elementary School reported light voter turn out when I stopped by to cast my vote around 11:00 am today.

I am sitting here in my chair watching the midday fox news station. I just saw an ad that asked if I wanted a committed republican. My answer is no but I would not mind committing a few republicans. We could start with Congressman Steve Pearce and Congresswoman Heather Wilson. They are nuts to think that they have any hope of winning in November because we will work hard to get every democrat in this state out to vote for Congressman Tom Udall this fall.

Speaking about voting, get off that computer right now and go vote already will you! The later in the day you wait the longer it will take you to vote today.

I have already cast my vote today. I voted for:

Tom Udall for Senate

Martin Heinrich for Congressional District One

I support Ben Ray Lujan for CD 3 and Bill McCamley for CD 2.

Maggie Toulouse-Oliver for Bernalillo County Clerk

Charles C. Daniels for State Supreme Court

William (Bill) Parnell for State Second Judicial District Court Children’s Court

Elizabeth Whitefield for State Second Judicial District Court Division XXV

Please don’t forget that the other guy does not want the job and he is supporting Judge Whitefield for the seat.

Charles Brown for State Second Judicial District Court Division XXVI

Maria I. Dominguez for Division 6 Metropolitan Court Judge

Clyde William Demersseman for Division 10 Metropolitan Court Judge

Each area will have its own State Senator and State House Representative. In those races I voted for Sheryl William Stapleton who is a great Representative for our area of the city.