Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Midweek Round Up

Michelle Obama on the View Today

Michelle Obama will do a great job interviewing guest on the View this morning. She is a bright and intelligent woman and will be interesting to watch. I would encourage people to watch the television show if you can this morning.

Big Bill as Vice-President

Polls have Governor Richardson leading Hillary Clinton for someone they would like to see as Vice-President. As a woman I find it very hard to pick between the two because both would make good candidates. I will stick with my Governor because he would bring a lot of good attention to our state if picked for the Vice-President candidate to run with Senator Obama. He has worked very hard on women’s issues in the past and would do so in the future and he would have the knowledge of foreign affairs.

Senator McCain and Congressman Pearce give the money to victims

These two men should be ashamed of taking money for a man that thinks rape is ok as long as you can’t see it. I don’t every want either of these men representing me or my daughter. These men should be asking the forgiveness of female voters for being seen or taking money for Clayton Williams. Clayton Williams is a man who has no respect for women and Senator McCain along with Congressman Pearce appear to support this sick individual.