Wednesday, August 25, 2010

No Fool Like an Old Fool

You know I was feeling very sorry for Judge Bob Schwartz. I just started a new medication myself that maybe makes me react a little more emotionally then I would like so at my age I can completely understand dealing with new medications.

But now I don’t have even one ounce of pity for that man. The word dirty old man come to mind. Also foolish, stupid, childish, immature, irresponsible and silly old man come to mind. Why on earth is it that men around my age think with the little head instead of the bigger? Any girl that age is only looking for power and money when they date older men.

I have not problem with the Supreme Court giving him sixty days off for his bad behavior. I don’t think a sexual harassment class will do even one bit of good. The men around him are slapping him on the back and giving him smiles of admiration at this point. A little public humiliation is called for in this matter. I think he should go in front of a group of women, none under the age of forty five, and he should have to make a public apologies for being an old fool.

There is more than enough single women in this city around his own age that he does not need to date a girl young enough to be his daughter. The problem with most men Judge Schwartz's age is that they are superficial. These men want the perfect body image and don’t give a crap about a real relationship with a mature woman. My mother use to say that men my age that are single are that way for a reason. In other words they are damaged goods.