Friday, November 13, 2009

Five days of Unpaid Leave for All State Workers

I hear that the state workers are not happy about this decision from the Governor’s Office. I don’t have any sympathy for these workers since I am forced to take off 21 days every year unpaid leave for the states school system. These individuals are paid more and have more paid days off then I do so sorry but it is the cost of balancing the state budget.

Maybe the governor should take the same stand as the colleges and universities boards and give them all 21 days of every year without pay which would save huge amounts of money at the cost of peoples well being. Oh, make sure that they cannot take the leave all at one time so that they cannot supplement their income with another job.

I got an even better ideas lets have all of the educational administration also take 21 days off a year unpaid leave just think of how much money that would save the state government in salaries.

Welcome to my way of life.