Monday, May 19, 2008

Notes about Judge Bob Schwartz

I posted that I had not seen him in the south valley parade this year and I got an email from him that he was #30 in the parade. I did wonder how he got my email. I did not see him after the parade because his people are scheduling him for so many appearances that he could not stay because he had another campaign event to get to right after the parade. Sorry that I did not see you judge Schwartz. He said that he was driving his own car which is a red classic Jaguar V-12 not the type of car you want to take to work everyday. I hear the gas mileage is not all that great but it is a cool car. Voters in the south valley know all about cool cars. From Bob’s emails I get the feeling that he really cares about being a district court judge and wants to do a good job. If we can work out the scheduling fun I hope to have more about him in the next few days.

Re: Judge Ben Chavez

Before anyone gets upset at me I asked Judge Ben Chavez to give me an interview but he gave it to Joe Monahan who is a real journalist while I am just a new blogger and a democrat activist. I did try to get the interview. I ask him more than once to find the time to talk with me and even sent him interview questions but I have not heard back from him. Every time I see him he says that maybe he should get to it sometime in the future. I wonder if he will say it again this next weekend at the picnic.