Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tom Udall for Senate Campaign Office Launched

I like most voters am truly inspired every time I hear him speak. He is a candidate that has captured the heart of all New Mexicans. He is a once in a life time candidate and we in New Mexico are very lucky that he and his family have adopted us as his extended family. I personally would not mind being a member of his extended family. Amanda has a big job sharing her parents with the rest of the state but she does it with grace. It truly speaks well of all of the Udall family.

Jill Cooper can borrow my daughter for a granddaughter any time she wants to in the future. My daughter is already asking for a children’s victory party in November to celebrate Tom Udall’s victory over the republican candidate. I know that drives Congressman Udall up the wall but I will also encourage everyone to turn out so that we can give him his first landslide victory into the U.S. Senate Seat. No one had better stay home for the fall vote. We will need every body we can get to ensure that blue is the color of victory for 08.

Every candidate in Albuquerque and a few from other parts of the state would kill to be seen in the company of Congressman Udall. I am sure that the other party would have a problem claiming the same feelings from their local candidates. If you don’t believe me just check the picture on my Webshots. The link is on the lower left hand side of this page.