Friday, May 23, 2008

Robert Pidcock for Congress truck Ad

Here it is for all to view.

http://www.robertpidcockforcongress.com/photo_gallery.php

When I first saw it I though it was too cute. Any female voter I have talked with liked it. He will have to live with the fact of a little Calvin Kline reaction for the female voters at least the ones I talked to but Martin Heinrich gets the same reaction. Then some of the male bloggers chimed in that they liked it because it appeared down to earth. Pidcock is from a small Ohio farm and has those values. He is open and honest to a fault and believes in hard work. He will not take PAC money and views it in a completely negative way. He has been a lawyer by trade. He put himself through college with odd jobs and has practiced law for 18 years. He is a veteran. He has lived in Albuquerque for 22 years. He has never run for any other public office and appears not to like politicians yet he wants to go to Washington as a congressman. He does like to argue a point and does not give up easily if at all. Someone I know compared him to Mr. Smith goes to Washington with Jimmy Stewart. He has a view on every topic and is more than willing to tell you in that I know best open and honest tone of his how he feels on the issues even if you don’t agree with him. I don’t see him as either a liberal democrat or a conservative democrat but more in the middle. I have not asked and don’t know anything about his personal life. After this last week with Ben Ray Lujan I totally feel that we should give it a rest on the personal life of a candidate for a while unless they want to speak about it. Pidcock has nothing on his website about any wife or children. Sorry ladies if you want to know you will just have to ask him yourself.

I have been unable to agree to support Pidcock because I am supporting Martin Heinrich who is leading the pack in the polls at this point in time on the democratic side. I don’t care for the Bush loving republican side and would never vote for anyone that supported Bush or McCain much less invited those men into our city to raise blood money for them. Martin Heinrich was my city councilman and I have known his a lot longer. I know what his true self is like and I understand that his values are truly democratic. So in fairness I leave it up to the readers to check out Pidcock for them selves.

Updated Post Note as of Saturday May 24, 2008:

OK, Ladies I asked just so you would know for sure. Our congressional candidate is divorced but still good friends with his ex-wife. No children. NO! Scandals please but he is free.